Executive Medical Director Clinical Development
The Executive Medical Director of Clinical Development plays a pivotal role in leading and executing
clinical trials for oncology products, contributing to the establishment of clinical trial strategies,
designing protocols, and ensuring regulatory compliance. They act as the medical monitor for
company-sponsored trials and collaborate with internal teams for safety data analysis and reporting.
Additionally, this role involves interaction with key opinion leaders and investigators, maintaining a high level of scientific knowledge in oncology.
* Lead clinical trial strategies for oncology products in development.
* Design and initiate study protocols in compliance with regulations and best practices.
* Serve as the medical monitor for company-sponsored trials.
* Collaborate with safety teams for safety data analysis and reporting.
* Analyze and interpret clinical trial data for regulatory reports and publications.
* Engage with key opinion leaders and investigators in the relevant disease area.
* Ensure consistency in scientific and development strategies for oncology products.
* Maintain a high level of scientific knowledge in the specific disease area.
* MD with board certification or eligibility in Oncology or Hematology/Oncology, along with 10
years of post-residency experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Nine years of drug development experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, or
a combination of academia and industry.
* Hands-on experience in designing, executing, and reporting controlled clinical trials in
* Participation in clinical oncology studies with molecular targeted or immunological therapies.
* Understanding of basic science relevant to clinical oncology (biochemistry, immunology,
molecular biology, and/or genetics).
* Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional/matrix environment.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Strong leadership and managerial skills.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills.
* Superior organizational and time management capabilities.
TGI Life Sciences is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.